During our office hours from 10am to 6pm (Monday to Friday), you can contact us at 65091535. We are happy to help with your enquiry, though sometimes, we might be busy.
So we put together answers to some common questions and enquiries that we received. We hope you find these useful.
CLICK EACH QUESTION TO READ THE ANSWER.
If you have more questions, please call us during office hours or send us a message on our Facebook site (https://www.fast.org.sg/contact/).
1. What are the opening hours for FAST Clubhouse?
- FAST Clubhouse is opened from Monday to Friday (11am to 6.30pm) and on Sundays (10am to 6pm)
- We are closed on public holidays and Saturdays
2. How do I get to FAST Clubhouse?
- Take MRT to Tiong Bahru MRT station, exit from the station through MRT Exit A and walk up to the bus stop (across from the shopping mall)
- Take bus 5 and alight at the 2nd bus stop (opposite Blk 120 Jalan Bukit Merah)
- Follow the direction of the traffic and walk straight along the pathway
- You should see an EXIT sign leading to a carpark
- Enter the carpark. We are located inside the SMF building
- Alternatively you can take bus 175 or 14 from Orchard Boulevard and alight at the bus stop (opposite Blk 120 Jalan Bukit Merah)
- If you passed by ESSO petrol station, then you would have missed the bus stop by 1 stop
1. How do I join FAST FDW Befrienders Club (BC) as a member?
- Call 65091535 or Contact Us in Facebook, before coming down to FAST Clubhouse.
- Please bring your work permit card and $10 to register as a member at FAST Clubhouse on Sundays (except public holidays)
2. How do I join the activities at FAST clubhouse?
- Become a FAST FDW Befrienders Club member to join the activities.
3. When are Baking/Cooking Class and how to register to join?
- Classes are conducted in the morning (10am to 1pm) and in the afternoon (2pm to 5pm) during regular Sunday activities.
- Register via the link posted on FAST Facebook page/website or call 65091535
- Classes are only opened to FAST BC members
- Register first as a Befrienders Club member at FAST Clubhouse
- For each class, pay $5 for cost of ingredients (subject to future price changes), and show your membership card
- Limited class registration slots for walk-in participants
6. Is there free WiFi and computer at the Clubhouse?
- Clubhouse has a free WiFi for members and also desktop computers
- Please ask at the FAST Clubhouse registration counter for access to free WiFi internet or to use the computer